The reality show that joins celebrities with professional dancers has gained popularity in recent years and for this upcoming season, NFL star and former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner, will be part of the show.
The recently-retired player will be the first former NFL quarterback participating in “Dancing with the Stars” and he was also the first person signed for this season, as reported by the senior producer Deena Katz.
“Kurt is someone I’ve been dying to have. I’ve wanted a quarterback from the beginning. But he retired and I said, ‘I’m going to shoot for the moon and get the MVP Super Bowl champion,” said Katz.
The partner of the Super Bowl-winning quarterback Warner will be Anna Trebunskaya, who has the ability to take the best of athletes, as she did with Evan Lysacek and Jerry Rice.
In the past 10 seasons, athletes have had outstanding performances, considering that five athletes have won.
In addition, another of the athletes that will participate in the eleventh season will be former NBA Champion Rick Fox, who has performed in front of the camera before in movies as Blue Chips, Holes, He Got Game, and as as the part he had on the show “Dirt” in 2007.
Finally, the new season of “Dancing with the Stars” will begin with a two-hour episode on Monday, September 20th on ABC network.
- Dancing With the Stars announced the cast for Season 13
- Marie Osmond collapsed after her samba routine at Dancing with the Stars
- “Gilmore Girls” are over
- Susan Boyle will sing in Dancing with the Stars
- Heather Mills will only dance with vegan skates
- Evan Rachel Wood going to tie knot soon?
- Jane Seymour backs off “Dancing with the Stars” due food poisoning
- Miley Cyrus never watch American Idol!
- Mark Ballas injured
- Colton Haynes will not be acting in Teen Wolf After 2 Seasons