Finally I got the chance to eat at Marche. Marche is at The Curve, Mutiara Damansara. You won’t miss it because they have a green color cow displayed outside the restaurant. No, the cow is not real.
Me and my friend ordered Rosti cheese, one bowl of mushroom, crepe and potato. And I order carrot juice. Their juice is 100% juice, with no sugar added. I enjoyed the Rosti and crepe.
I didn’t manage to take a photo of the crepe because my hands were full on the food.
The environment is nice and it is different than other restaurants where you can see fruits and uncooked fish displayed as if you are in the market.
Make sure you put the Reserved sign when you want to make your order, so that other people won’t sit your place.
- Coliseum Cafe for Asian and Western Food
- The Bread Shop in Damansara Heights
- Western food at Tappers
- Madonna looks skinny like skeleton
- Delicious kuey teow soup
- Japanese Food Waku Waku
- Western food in Bad Boy Cooks, Oasis Square
- Nyonya Food in Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
- Carrie Underwood likes to be punctual
- Breakfast in KL central