What to eat at Oasis Square? I decided to try Tappers. They have food for breakfast,lunch,dinner and tea time. Wi-fi is available too.
The environment look nice too, with the cozy feeling. I ordered olio style spagetti. I always order spagetti when it comes to western food. I am not a steak person, too much meat!
They have set lunch, which includes the drinks. Total bill is RM15.95, included tax. Reasonabe price for western food. They gave big portion of spagetti, so it is quite filling. The taste is ok.
D-G-05, Block D Oasis Square, No. 2A Jalan PJU 1A/7A Ara Damansara
47301 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Eat Japanese food in Rakuzen
- Western food in Bad Boy Cooks, Oasis Square
- Coliseum Cafe for Asian and Western Food
- Varieties of food styles in Taman Shamelin
- Ben’s for western and asian food
- Delicious kuey teow soup
- Billy Joel move out from his mansion
- The Bread Shop in Damansara Heights
- Delicious Chicken Rice
- Dallas actor Larry Hagman’s beach house sold for $5 million