Victoria Beckham posted photos of her together with her hubby David Beckham on the Twitter, with messages written, ‘Thank you for all your lovely messages, we are so proud of you David x vb’.
She posted after David’s announcement that he will retired from football.
David announced on his retirement, ‘Over the years, when I’ve seen players retire, when you ask them about it, they always say you’ll know when you’re ready and I think I know when I’m ready. I think I’m ready.’
‘Obviously it’s a difficult decision because I still feel that I can play at the top level and still have done for the last six months.’
- Giant 10ft statues of David Beckham displayed outside H&M store
- Sandra Oh quit from Grey’s Anatomy
- Victoria Beckham will have her own reality show
- Victoria Beckham is pregnant
- Victoria Beckham brought her daughter to see her dad playing football
- Gwen Stefani wants to have another baby
- David Beckham and wife Victoria Beckham in Paris for celebration
- David Beckham unable to celebrate his son’s birthday
- David Beckham in underwear ads!
- Gives your support to Britney Spears