Taylor Swift was not a popular girl in high school. She was outcast from the society and constantly bullied.
She say this in the December issue of Women’s Health “[Growing up on a Christmas tree farm] was basically a shunning â€“ and thatâ€™s never a good thing, you know”.
“A lot of girls thought I was weird. Actually, the word they liked to use was annoying. I’d sit at their lunch table and they’d move to a different one.”
It is hard to believe that people want to bully pretty girl like Taylor. Sometimes people can be so mean.
- Somebody found Taylor Swift’s fan mail in the rubbish bin
- Taylor Swift thinks Taylor Lautner is hot
- Taylor Swift is dating with One Direction’s Harry Styles
- Kanye West apologizes for disturbing Taylor Swiftâ€™s Speech
- Michael J. Fox does not want Taylor Swift to date his son
- Taylor Swift gives away her prom dress
- Taylor Swift and beau breakoff
- Taylor Swift makes good money after her breakup with Conor Kennedy
- Joe Jones has new girlfriend, Camilla Belle,
- Taylor Swift doesn’t compete with Cyrus