Take That has reunited and performed live for the first time in 15 years.
Williams and Barlow sang infront of 60,000 people and Prince Harry was there too. The performance was at Twickenham Stadium in south west London.
The performance was for a good cause, for Help For Heroes charity which supports members of the armed forces.
Referring to Barlow at the stage, Williams said “Have I got a treat for you, this is one of the most amazing moments in my professional career so far.”
‘It has been 15 years in the making. My wife calls him my boyfriend, I call him my captain, you call him Gary Barlow.’
- Robbie Williams is back to Take That band
- Victoria Beckham agrees to Spice Girls’ Olympics reunion for once only
- Lucinda Williams ties knot with manager
- Gary Busey terrorize people at Oscars
- Somebody called police and claim Kardashian’s house was break in
- Discovery Channel’s “Deadliest Catch” Phil Harris died
- Bobby Brown proposed to his girlfriend
- Beyonce fell down during her concert in Orlando
- Johnny Depp won two MTV awards
- Britney Spears pause a while during concert