Kat Von D is being sued by State Farm Insurance for setting her own house on fire in 2010 by putting some lit candles.
State Farm covered the damages with the amount of $909,199 but they found out the incident was cause by her own carelessness.
- Justin Bieber’s mom’s hair caught on fire
- Sharon Osbourne banned candles outside her house
- Buy insurance
- Buy Insurance
- Courtney Love sued by credit card company
- Lost actress Evangeline Lilly’s House Caught Fire
- Lily Allen spent huge amount of money on her house
- Sean Kingston’s fan sued him for alleged gang rape
- Ashley Greene’s condo caught fire