Actress Sandra Oh will quit from Grey’s Anatomy after 10th season. She acts as Dr Cristina Yang in that television drama. She has been acting in that drama for years.
She say this on her Twitter, ‘Creatively, I really feel like I gave it my all, and I feel ready to let her go.’
‘It’s such an interesting thing to play a character for so long and to actually get the sense that she wants to be let go as well.’
‘Cristina wants to be let go, and I am ready to let her go. We have to start the process, story-wise, for the Grey’s writers to think of why she’s going to go.’
‘I seriously think I need that much support over processing it over this next year for me to be able to leave fully and leave in a way that I feel like Cristina deserves.’
‘For the first time, at least for my character, you actually have an endpoint, which in series television you never or very rarely have.’
- Claire Danes won best actress awards
- Will Greyâ€™s Anatomy’s Ellen Pompeo leaving the show?
- David Hasselhoff’s daughter Hayley star in U.S. TV drama
- Jessica Alba is running out of time
- Rita Ora will act as Christian Grey’s sister Mia in Fifty Shades Of Grey movie
- Jessica Alba is not fully ready for her second
- Jennifer Love Hewitt’s sexy photos
- How to start business
- Eric Dane is no more in Grey’s Anatomy