Swine flu is going around the world and many people get infected everyday. Even Harry Potter actor Rupert Grint has contracted the swine flu but he is recovering now and is expected to be able to attend the London premiere of the new Potter installment on Tuesday according to his publicist.
I wonder when this flu is going to stop. It is such a tragic that this year that the economy is already so bad and plus this flu? What happen to the world right now? Let us pray to God that this nightmare will be over.
Rupert’s publicist said in a statement Saturday “It has just been confirmed that Rupert Grint has taken a few days out of filming due to a mild bout of swine flu.”
“He has now recovered and is looking forward to joining his fellow cast members at the junket and premieres this week and will then return to filming directly afterwards,” she reports, adding that filming was able to continue as scheduled in Grint’s absence.
- Lily Allen had miscarriage
- Harry Potter actress Bonnie Wright was spotted kissing a mystery guy
- Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe plans to marry his girlfriend
- Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe wants to keep on working
- Blake Lively is not expecting a baby
- Lady Gaga is Sir Elton John’s son’s Godmother
- Harry Potter actor Richard Griffiths died
- Lance Armstrong’s girlfriend is pregnant
- Keira Knightley unhappy with Anorexia Rumors
- Keira Knightley spotted with a man