Robbie Williams will not be taking part in the Olympic closing ceremony because near to his wife’s due date.
The event will be held on August 12. A spokesperson said, ‘They were initial discussions but he just can’t do it because his wife is about to give birth.’
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2167571/Robbie-Williams-wont-appear-Olympic-closing-ceremony-wifes-date.html#ixzz1zT8AshRd
- Michael J Fox and wife in Gap’s holiday campaign
- Robbie Williams tells Nicole Kidman to give moral support to her troubled country crooner hubby
- Is Prince Harry dating with singer Mollie King?
- Amy Winehouse back together with Blake
- Katy Perry was spotted kissing new beau at Coachella Festival
- Lucinda Williams ties knot with manager
- Lindsay snubs Robbie
- Robbie Williams interested in buying MJ’s house
- Robbie Williams’s wife is pregnant
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are no more together