Rihanna breaks her silence for first time after she was allegedly being assaulted by Chris Brown. A statement has issued on her birthday. Such a sad thing for Rihanna, especially to have such nightmares to remember on her birthday. Many hope to celebrate their 21st birthday but for Rihanna, the assault is a scar for her.
The statement pertains as follows:
“At the request of the authorities, Rihanna is not commenting about the incident involving Chris Brown. She wants to assure her fans that she remains strong, is doing well, and deeply appreciates the outpouring of support she has received during this difficult time.”
- Are Rihanna and Chris Brown dating?
- What Rihanna’s father has to say about her reconciliation wit Chris
- Chris Brown’s dad does not approve his relationship with Rihanna
- Rihanna and Chris Brown are no more together again
- Singer Rihanna’s concert in Malaysia cancelled
- Chris Brown released break-up video
- Rihanna’s abused photo
- Chris Brown and Lil Wayne will perform in Nokia Theater
- Rihanna loves bad boys?
- Marc Anthony cried in his concert