Rihanna previously denied dating with actor Josh Hartnett and claims that they were just good friends. But when they first met in party in New York last October, she knows he is the right guy for her.
She said: “It’s good to be friends first. I don’t find it too hard to talk to guys – I have a million guy friends. It helps if you have things in common, but if someone is right for you, you’ll know it. When I hang out with Josh, it feels right. He’s lovely.”
Rihanna had a broken heart when she was younger and this makes her more cautious about getting too close to Josh.
She said: “I had my heart broken when I was 18. It’s never easy to get over that, but you know, you’ve just got to get on with life.”
- Rihanna is in love with Josh Hartnett
- Kelly Slater helps cure Cameron Diaz’s broken heart
- Miley Cyrus’s dog has died
- Lena Dunham slams on Rihanna
- Are Rihanna and Chris Brown dating?
- Taylor Swift doesn’t compete with Cyrus
- Rihanna offers help to a leukemia girl
- Heart library
- Chace Crawford celebrated his 24th birthday
- Miley Cyrus’s mom is strict to her