Duchess Kate’s sister Pippa Middleton is on the cover of Tatler magazine for August issue.
Middleton’s photo was taken during her sister’s wedding.
Rivkin writes, “Pippa seems almost to have become the whole point of the most recent royal wedding. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are jolly and popular; the consensus seems to be that William has chosen wisely and that Kate is a solid, grounded middle-class soul who will inject some focus into a royal family battered by its own human frailty. But while Kate and William bounce off to Wales, where he can be a helicopter rescue pilot and she can be a housewife, Pippa…has gone global.”
- Kate Middleton bought maternity dress from Topshop and it costs only $55
- Kate Middleton is underweight
- Kate Middleton gave birth to baby boy
- Kate Middleton hires Philip Treacy for headgear design
- Prince William’s former girlfriend Kate Middleton has new man
- Prince William brought Kate to polo match
- Prince William and Kate Middleton are engaged
- Prince Harry and Florence Brudenell-Bruce are getting serious
- Kate Middleton is pregnant
- Faith Hill scolds a fan that grabbed her husband in the crotch