Peter Graves, who acted in TV’s Mission Impossible, died of an apparent heart attack in Los Angeles on Sunday. He was 83 years old.
Graves died of an apparent heart attack outside his Los Angeles home, publicist Sandy Brokaw told the Associated Press. He had just returned from having brunch with his family when he collapsed, Brokaw said. Although one of his daughters administered CPR, she was not able to revive him.
He left his wife and three daughters.
- Andy Griffith’s cause of death revealed
- James Gandolfini has died from heart attack
- Dick Clark died from heart attack
- Tori Spellingâ€™s husband Dean McDermot suffered a punctured and collapsed lung
- Andy Williams has died
- Mia Farrow’s daughter past away
- Celeste Holm has died
- Anna Nicole Smith has died
- Fast and the Furious actor Paul Walker died from car accident
- Sean Steward attack couple