Duchess of York is in debts and Oprah Winfrey has offered her help by giving her own prime-time chat show.
A source who is close to Sarah Ferguson said last night: â€˜Oprah made the call this week. They spoke in person and, for Sarah, the offer is a ray of light at the end of a very dark tunnel.
â€˜Oprah has known Sarah for some time and the Duchess went on Oprahâ€™s show to explain herself after her most recent scandal. Oprah has always been impressed by Sarahâ€™s ability to pick herself up and reinvent herself. ‘
â€˜She feels Sarah will be someone viewers of her new channel will be able to relate to on many levels â€“ sheâ€™s a divorcee, a working mother, someone who has made some very public mistakes and a woman who, like Oprah, constantly battles with her weight.â€™
- Tom Cruise will be in The Oprah Winfrey Show
- Whitney Houston will appear in Oprah Winfrey’s talk show
- Oprah Winfrey rank number one in Forbes Magazine
- Adele is losing weight with her beau
- Lady Gaga gained 25lb
- Jenny McCarthy tells the reason behind her breakup with Jim Jim Carrey
- Kirstie Alley gained 83 Pounds
- Kirstie Alley’s new tv show
- David Letterman makes public apology to Sarah Palin
- Tyra Banks will end her talk show