Actress Olivia Wilde, who acted in The Tron: Legacy filed for divorce last week. She was married to Tao Ruspoli for 8 years according to TMZ reports.
Her reason for divorce was “irreconcilable differences” .
She was only 18 years old when she married Ruspoli.
One source told US, “It was Olivia’s decision” to split.”
Another friend added: “Olivia got married really young. She’s done a lot of growing since then, just like anyone would…they’ve just grown in different directions.”
- Olivia Wilde is confirmed single now
- Olivia Wilde is expecting a baby
- Olivia Newton-John will duet with Keith Urban
- Olivia Munn is single
- George Lopez’s wife filed for divorce
- Slash is seeking for divorce
- Olivia Wilde is engaged!
- Megan Fox is Bisexual
- Mayim Bialik and husband are getting divorce
- Natasha Henstridge files for divorce