Nicole Richie was released just after serving for just 82 minutes out from four-day sentence for DUI on Thursday.This was because the jail was crowded according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.
She was accompanied by her lawyer and her unborn baby’s father boyfriend Joel Madden, Richie entered the jail in Lynwood, Calif., at 3:15 p.m. for booking. She was processed into the system and released at 4:37 p.m., a sheriff’s statement said.
The statement said she was released “based on her sentence and federal court guidelines.” Under the current sheriff’s policy, non-violent female offenders sentenced to 30 days or less are booked and released within 12 hours.
- Nicole Richie will be in jail for four days
- Khloe Kardashian serve jail less than 3 hours
- Paris Hilton start serve her sentence
- Wesley Snipes will be in jail
- Nicole Richie launched her new fragrance
- Nicole Richie’s baby bump is showing
- Nicole Richie Will Receive a Golden Pacifier
- Nicole Richie will deliver her baby anytime soon
- Nicole Richie’s daughter loves fashion
- Another celebrity, Sylvester Stallone that may face jail