MTV’s The Challenge host TJ Lavin tied knot with fiancée Roxanne Siordia on Friday night. The wedding took place at City Hall. They have been together for eight years.
He told PEOPLE, “We always knew we wanted to get married on Nov. 2 because that’s when we met. I knew I was gonna marry her the second I met her. We thought about doing it at the drive-thru but we couldn’t go through with it, so I said I was down for City Hall. Fancy weddings aren’t our thing.”
- Tom Cruise bought Katie engagement ring after first date
- Kelsey Grammer’s daughter tie knot
- Leah Messer filed for divorce
- Mentalist actor Owain Yeoman is engaged
- Kim Kardashian dun plan to tie knot yet
- Matt Damon’s wife expecting a baby
- Kim Kardashian‘s little sister Kendall Jenner models
- How well is Kara DioGuardi with Simon Cowell?
- Keira Knightley wants a simple wedding
- Keira Knightley tied knot to James Righton