Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are still engaged and wedding is still on Miley’s mind.
She wrote on her Twitter about the call-off engagement rumors, “I am so sick of La. And sick of the lies that come with it.”
“I didn’t call off my wedding. Taking a break from social media. #draining”
A source who is close to Cyrus tells PEOPLE, “The wedding is still on. Miley and Liam have had some problems that they are working through. Miley doesn’t think it’s a big deal. She loves Liam and can’t wait to marry him.”
- Liam Hemsworth asks Miley Cyrus to keep the engagement ring after split
- Liam Hemsworth was quoted about his engagement with Miley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus wants to go back to old beau Nick Jones
- Miley Cyrus is dating a model!
- Miley Cyrus spend another night without her fiancee Liam Hemsworth
- Miley Cyrus is looking for a boyfriend
- Liam Hemsworth didn’t attend his new movie’s premiere
- Miley Cyrus apologizes over racy photos
- Miley Cyrus will duet with ex beau Nick Jonas
- Miley Cyrus will be in new Disney film