Photos of Miley Cyrus in sexy pose was displaying on the Internet and this includes unreleased Vanity Fair photo shoot in which she was almost nude but clad in one cloth.
Hence, Miley Cyrus issued a statement exclusively to PEOPLE on Sunday to apologizes for these photos.
The singer, 15, tells PEOPLE: “My goal in my music and my acting is always to make people happy. For Vanity Fair, I was so honored and thrilled to work with Annie [Leibovitz]. I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be ‘artistic’ and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed.”
- Miley Cyrus appears after a week of her sexy photos exposed
- Joe Jonas defend Miley Cyrus regarding about her racy photos
- Miley Cyrus is dating a model!
- Miley Cyrus will be in new Disney film
- Miley Cyrus says “no” to girl kissing
- Miley Cyrus is still engaged to Liam Hemsworth
- Miley Cyrus’s mom is strict to her
- Miley Cyrus is looking for a boyfriend
- Miley Cyrus will duet with ex beau Nick Jonas
- Eva Mendes will be in next year’s Campari calendar