Kevin Clash — the man known as the voice of Elmo — has taken a leave of absence from Sesame Street in the wake of allegations he had a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old boy, TMZ has learned … allegations Clash adamantly denies.
When I was small, I love to watch Sesame Street and I like Elmo the most because he is so cute. But it is shocking that the voice behind Elmo, Kevin Clash had a relationship with an underageboy 7 years ago. That time he was 45 and this boy was 16 years.
Sesame Workshop honchos tell TMZ … “In June of this year, Sesame Workshop received a communication from a young man who alleged that he had a relationship with Kevin Clash beginning when he was 16-years-old. This was a personal relationship, unrelated to the workplace. We took the allegation very seriously and took immediate action.”
- Voice behind Elmo Sesame Street Kevin Clash resigns
- Voice behind The Count on Sesame Street died
- Video of Katy Perry and The Simpsons
- Sesame Street Bert and Ernie not getting married
- Kevin Costner’s wife is pregnant
- The Jonas Brothers Nick is no more dating Selena Gomez
- Jada Pinkett Smith finds communication is key for good marriage
- Larry Birkhead wants to clarify about lingerie bought
- Uma Thurman and Boyfriend Andre Balazs breaks up
- Britney Spears and manager Larry Rudolph not in good terms