Madonna’s toples photo which was taken in 1979 will go on sale. Christie’s auction house in New York will selll the photo starting Feb. 12. According to Associated Press reports, the photo will be estimated value at least $10,000.
The photo was taken when she applied the vacant for a nude model. Photographer Lee Friedlander advertised the vacant on newspaper.
- Paris Hilton wants to sue over advertising free billboard
- Jenny McCarthy revealed that she accidentally send nude photo to dentist
- Zoe Saldana pose nude in photo shoot
- Heidi Montag will bare all for Playboy
- Avril Lavigne pose nude on the cover of her new single
- Victoria Beckham is on Vogue for the fifth time
- Sienna Miller chase photographer away
- Sharon Stone pose nude
- Petra Nemcova is engaged
- Photo of shirtless Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg emerged on the net