Madonna will have her own clothing line. She will designs clothings for kids. She teams up with U.S. based Iconix Brand Group to create new venture MG Icon.
Neil Cole, CEO and Chairman of Iconix said: ‘We are excited to announce the first in a series of new brands that will be developed under our partnership with Madonna.
‘We believe that “Material Girl” will be a dynamic exclusive brand for Macy’s, and we look forward to working with Madonna, Lourdes and the Iconix team.
‘Madonna is a fashion icon who can bring a new dimension to our juniors customer,’ said Jeff Gennette, Macy’s chief merchandising officer. “‘Material Girl’ will enhance the excitement of fast fashion at Macy’s.’
- Kelly Osbourne models for Lola fashion line
- Lady Gaga won Fashion Icon of the Year for 2011
- Madonna denies divorce or having affair
- Emma Watson designed clothes for Fairtrade brand, People Tree
- Madonna’s daughter is on the cover of Europe’s Quality magazine
- Jude Law’s mystery woman revealed
- Madonna will adopting another child
- Angelina Jolie and Madonnaâ€™s lesbian lover tells all
- Ashley Greene is the face for Avon’s Mark
- Paris Hilton launch her own motorcycle racing team