Leona Lewis will have her own fashion line but it will be animal-friendly. She will cooperate with designer Stella McCartney.
A friend of Leona said Leona claims: â€œI’m on a mission. I’d love to promote a line of non-leather bags and shoes that are affordable. I think more needs to be available and not so expensive.
â€œThere’s so much I want to do. I’ve always wanted to have my own fashion line, and that’s something I want to focus on next year.â€
- Lauren Conrad is still doing her clothing line
- Emma Watson designed clothes for Fairtrade brand, People Tree
- Leona Lewis was punched
- Eva Longoria is the new face for Bebe’s new sportswear line
- Jamie Lynn Spears talks about her baby
- Victoria Beckham plans to have her own men’s line
- Lady Gaga won Fashion Icon of the Year for 2011
- Jessica Simpson will have her own lingerie line
- Singer Madonna cooperates with H&M for the second time
- Madonna will have her own clothing line