Lena Dunham slams on Rihanna for not having a good role model.
She said, “[Fame is] an amazing thing and it’s a platform that you have to take seriously. Which is why sometimes, it’s like. . . I used to be really into Rihanna, that pop star, and then it’s like — again, I don’t want to ever throw stones from my glass house — but I follow her on Instagram and I just think about how many little girls beyond what I could even comprehend are obsessed with Rihanna.”
- Rihanna feels safe after judge approve her request for restraining order
- Paris Jackson does not like Justin Bieber
- Ashley Tisdale has a stalker
- Jennifer Love Hewitt awarded for charity
- What Rihanna’s father has to say about her reconciliation wit Chris
- Rihanna loves bad boys?
- Louis Walsh says Spice Girls are talentless
- Rihanna wants to tell fans that she is strong
- Rihanna finds that Josh Hartnett is the right man