Khloe Kardashian is happily married to Lamar Odom but when is the time she wants to have kids? They have been married for one year.
She said this in Us Weekly, “I want kids. But I’m scared!” . Below are the reasons why:
1. She said, “After watching sister Kourtney give birth to son Mason last December, .Kourtney made it look easy, but I don’t believe it. I’m scared of the epidural needle in my back!”
2. “I’m scared of gaining weight and not being able to lose it after,” says Khloe, who’s joked about being “the fat one” among her sisters despite her 20-pound weight loss last year.
3. Finally, she’s nervous about how her offspring would measure up to her adorable nephew Mason, 9 months. “Mason is so good, he never cries! I don’t think that could happen twice in the family!”
- Kourtney Kardashian collapsed from extreme exercises
- Khloe Kardashian never knew to get pregnant is hard
- Kourtney Kardashian is getting hitched!
- Khloe Kardashian plans to tie knot soon
- Kirstie Alley’s new tv show
- Kendall Jenner looks after her nephew
- Katy Perry eats mushroom to keep slim
- Kirstie Alley gained 83 Pounds
- Rod Stewart is officially divorced
- Khloe Kardashian will host X Factor