Kate Middleton loves Philip Treacy’s designs for hat. She wore his design to Prince William’s passing-out parade at Sandhurst in 2006.
Now, she is going to hire him again to create head dress for the evening on her wedding day.
One source said, ‘Kate and Philip discussed designs and which senior ladies of the wedding party would wear what, including her mother.’
‘Kate is keen on wearing something fabulous in the evening as well.’
‘There are going to be some flamboyant creations.’
- Kate Middleton is underweight
- Wear accessories to look retro
- Kate Moss will design her own wedding dress
- Kate Moss will wear a dress she found under bed at Fashion Rocks
- Simon in a tutu
- Michael BublÃ© wears a wedding ring
- Justin Timberlake attended Cameron Diaz’s dad’s funeral
- Lottie Moss will the next Kate Moss
- Kate Moss can earn Â£25 million if expand Topshop to China
- Britney Spears’s Sexy Photo