Karl Lagerfeld co-operates with German luxury toymakers Steiff to create the 40cm-high limited edition teddy bears. There will be only 2,500 of these teddy bears and it will costs Â£750 each and pertains a gold version of the signature Steiff button in its ear.
The bears go on sale next month at Neiman Marcus department store in New York.
To have a look of this teddy bear, click here
- Avril Lavigne pose nude on the cover of her new single
- Chris Rock calms pregnant woman
- Katie Holmes is a big spender
- Mel Gibson’s dad got divorce
- Britney Spears’s untitled album Release Date revealed
- Mel Gibson will act in the remake version Edge of Darkness
- Yogi Bear Creator Joe Barbera Dies
- David and Victoria Beckham in sexy ads
- A sex doll that looks like Paris Hilton
- Justin Timberlake wants to sell his home