James Gandolfini has died from heart attack on Wednesday, June 19 at the age of 51. He was on vacation.
The network said in a statement to Us Weekly, “We’re all in shock and feeling immeasurable sadness at the loss of a beloved member of our family. He was a special man, a great talent, but more importantly a gentle and loving person who treated everyone, no matter their title or position, with equal respect. He touched so many of us over the years with his humor, his warmth and his humility. Our hearts go out to his wife and children during this terrible time. He will be deeply missed by all of us.”
- Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz call it quits
- Madonna will produce a documetary
- Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife split
- Aaron Quinton has a crush on Sandra Bullock
- Courteney Cox and David Arquette have split
- Miley Cyrus’s mom Tish Cyrus files for divorce
- Katie Price and hubby split
- Singer Shania Twain breaks her silence
- Martha Stewart’s dog died
- Faith Hill’s house robbed!