Gwyneth Paltrow will open a blow dry bar in Los Angeles tpgether with personal trainer Tracy Anderson. They will team up with celebrity hairstylist David Babaii to launch the salon according to Cosmopolitan.com.
Ms Anderson told the website: ‘We are so excited to have partnered with David Babaii on the blow dry bar that we’ll be offering to members of our flagship studio located in Brentwood, California.’
‘As our members transform themselves into the women and men they want to be [in the studio], the David Babaii team will design a hairstyle customized for their face shape and lifestyle.’
The blow dry bar will open on April 4.
- Fixtures and Displays
- Britney Spears is back to singing
- Kevin Federline celebrated his birthday in Pure Nightclub
- Other gossips
- Are Matthew Perry and Meg Ryan more than friends?
- Pamela Anderson ranked number one in AOL’s TV’s 50 Sexiest Women Ever
- Robbie Williams is going to get married soon
- Diamonds are forever
- Paris Hilton launch her own motorcycle racing team
- Gwen Stefan looking hot!