Gwyneth Paltrow launched her own website, Goop and its all about her own lifestyle.
This is what she wrote:
“My life is good because I am not passive about it.I want to nourish what is real, and I want to do it without wasting time. I love to travel, to cook, to eat, to take care of my body and mind, to work hard. I love being a mother who has to overcome my bad qualities to be a good mother. I love being in spaces that are clean and nice.”
Some of her tips:
“Make your life good. Invest in what’s real. Cook a meal for someone you love. Pause before reacting. Clean out your space. Read something beautiful. Treat yourself to something. Go to a city you’ve never been to. Learn something new. Don’t be lazy. Workout and stick with it. GOOP. Make it great.”
Well, her tips sound good. No wonder she is a happy mother and wife.
- Rancho Santa Fe Homes for Sale
- Eva Mendes posed nude for PETA
- New Girl’s Max Greenfield Is Gwyneth Paltrow’s Virtual Pen Pal!
- Amy Winehouse will remarried her ex husband
- Rent your favourite house
- The Rock of Ages actress Malin Akerman gave birth to a baby boy
- Paris Hilton helps celebrate her sister Nicky’s birthday
- David Cook is the new American Idol
- Minnie Driver wants to have more kids
- Sienna Miller never had one night stand