Singer Gavin DeGraw is in Bellevue Hospital now because he was assaulted early on Monday in New York City.
According to police, he has a broken nose and cuts to his face.
He was assaulted by a “pack of thugs” on the street at about 4:30 a.m. in Manhattan and then hit by a taxi.
His reps say in a statement: “Gavin DeGraw was assaulted … and was taken to the emergency room at Bellevue Hospital by ambulance. He is currently under observation. We have no additional information at this time.”
- Amy Winehouse admitted to hospital
- Rihanna’s abused photo
- Aretha Franklin’s son is discharged from hospital
- Air Ambulance Service
- Rita Ora was rushed to hospital for “Heat Exhaustion and Dehydration” in Miami
- Kelly Osbourne admitted to hospital
- Serena Williams is suffering from Pulmonary Embolism
- Tila Tequila’s head injured
- Sex and the City sequel!
- Sean Bean was arrested for assaulting wife