Farrah Fawcett’s son Redmond O’Neal may need to serve three years in jail if convicted of violating parole on drug charges.
The results will be on April 17. He is only 24 years old and his bright future will be gone soon. People can do anything just to get more money but they don’t realize the consequences. There is no turning back after that.
Pity on Farrah. She is battling with her cancer now and now need to handle her son’s problems.
- Farrah Fawcett hospitalised again
- Farrah Fawcett admitted to hospital
- Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are back together
- Drug rehab
- Ethan Zohn is raising money for cancer charity by growing mustache
- Kylie Minogue strips off for Breast Cancer campaign
- Farrah Fawcett left nothing for lover Ryan Oâ€™Neal
- Paris Hilton start serve her sentence
- Fran Drescher eats organic to stay healthy
- Eva Longoria would like teach 3 languages with hubby if she has children