In Ellen DeGeneres Show on Monday, Ellen seems to be trying to be a cupid while interviewing America Idol host Ryan Seacrest. Maybe because she just got married recently and she is very happy to be married.
Ellen suggested to Ryan to date with Eva Mendes. And she offered to help on setting a date for him with Eva.
When quoted about his goal for 2008 , he replied “I want to know what love is”.
Ryan doesn’t have time for love but DeGeneres advised, “You’re going to wait too long and get in a rut being single. It’s going to be hard to open up and share your life with somebody, because you have your way of doing things. You have to let go and be with someone. You’re a great guy. You’re funny, you’re smart â€¦”
Seacrest responded “You’re calling me old”.
DeGeneres agrees “You’re getting old.” This is where she takes out some photos to show him.
She said “They don’t know about this, but just as an idea of who would you choose out of these woman right here.”
She shows photos of Eva, Pamela Anderson, Britney Spears, Carrie Underwood and Jennifer Aniston.
Click here to continue reading…
- Ellen DeGeneres and her fiance Portia de Rossi will tie knot soon
- Gary Busey terrorize people at Oscars
- Christina Applegate ready for hug again
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi have tied knot
- Glee’ Creator Ryan Murphy Is Engaged!
- Ellen DeGeneres interviews celebrities from bed
- Ellen DeGeneres wants to know whether Ashlee Simpson is pregnant
- Ryan Seacrest wants to find a partner in 2008
- Pamela Anderson married for the third time!
- Ellen DeGeneres no more in American Idol