Inspired by the reunion of Spice Girls, BeyoncÃ© Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams plans to join together to sing again for the christmas.
Kelly said: “This current spate of reunions has given us ideas. Despite what people say we are all still really close. A couple of weeks ago BeyoncÃ© did a show in Los Angeles and asked me and Michelle to join her on stage to sing ‘Survivor’. The emotion was incredible and it felt so good to be back up there with the girls again. It was a real tear-jerker. The fans were crying and going nuts. It was magical. I’d definitely like us to do more stuff like that.”
Image source from here
- BeyoncÃ© Knowles’ father refused to watch her pose in skimpy bikini
- Louis Walsh says Spice Girls are talentless
- Michelle Pfeiffer loves to play as vampire
- Fan over react towards singer Prince
- BeyoncÃ© Knowles stand coldness to show her sexy figure
- Buying A Real Estate?
- Kelly Rowland teams up with Beyonce and Michelle Williams for her latest single
- LeAnn Rimes is engaged
- BeyoncÃ© wants to be Wonder Woman
- Jesse Williams got married