Pamela Bach-Hasselhoff appeared at a Los Angeles County courtroom this morning with her new celebrity attorney Debra Opri. The two were present for a hearing on the bitter divorce between Bach and estranged husband David Hasselhoff.
Hoff’s estranged wife answer this when she was being questioned about some of the bitter part of their marriage, the Hoff’s ex said, “There is emotional abuse, verbal abuse, and if I didn’t have a restraining order there would be physical abuse.” Opri also claimed that David’s alcoholism was one of the cause of their broken marriage.
- Madonna jealous over ex-husband’s fling
- David Duchovny and wife in their separate ways for months
- Madonna’s adopted child’s biological father finds new wife
- Hugh Grant and Jemima Khan ends their relationship
- Jessica Simpson and John Mayer breakoff
- Hugh Grant is still Liz Hurley’s favourite friend
- David Beckham and wife Victoria Beckham in Paris for celebration
- Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris celebrated her birthday with her estranged mother Debbie Rowe
- David Copperfield’s lawyer perceive David as gentleman
- Britney Spears apologize to a photographer whom she assault