Steve Irwin’s wife Terri Irwin says she’s still getting used to being a single parent after her husband killed by stingray in September.
She told PEOPLE at the Nickelodeon’s 20th Annual Kids’ Choice Awards on Saturday “It’s extremely difficult.Part of me is still waiting for the day that he walks through the door.”She also added
“We have so much footage of Steve and we watch it so it’s like we almost get to see him everyday,” she said. “The kids and I have good days and bad, but you just deal with it as it comes.
- Apple co-founder Steve Jobs died
- Gisele Bundchen wants to have more kids later
- Britney Spear’s action may cause her lose her kids
- Nicole Richie take cares her kids by her own
- Rihanna cancels her concert
- Minnie Driver wants to have more kids
- Carmen Electra finds that British men are gentlemen and hot!
- Miley Cyrus never watch American Idol!
- Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris celebrated her birthday with her estranged mother Debbie Rowe
- Lily Allen watch pornography for leisure