Courteney Cox and David Arquette are no more together. They have split. They have been married for 11 years old according to source to UsMagazine.com.
They have one daughter together.
They tells US in a statement, “We have agreed to a trial separation that dates back for some time. The reason for this separation is to better understand ourselves and the qualities we need in a partner and for our marriage. We remain best friends and responsible parents to our daughter and we still love each other deeply.
“As we go though this process we are determined to use kindness and understanding to get through this together. We are comfortable with the boundaries that we have established for each other during this separation and we hope that our friends, family, fans and the media also show us respect, dignity, understanding and love at this time as well.”
- Prince Harryâ€™s girlfriend Chelsy Davy wants separation
- Liv Tyler and her husband split
- Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom have split
- Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds split
- Ugly Betty actress Ana Ortiz is pregnant
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes took Suri to zoo
- Amy Winehouse has passed away
- Wynonna Judd’s husband met an accident
- Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and Pete Wentz call it quit
- Ben Affleck’s daughter Violet is a happy girl