Christina Applegate is one tough lady. She had her breast removed due to breast cancer but she still an optimistic person.
She said in the new issue of TV Guide “I still have quite a process until this is done. Yes, it’s hard. It sucks. But I’m not a victim.”
She will undergo reconstructive surgery, not far from her birthday.
Recently, she learned to be more relax “I started looking for a beach house the day I found out I had this little disease. You just kind of go, ‘What are you waiting for to get the things that you want and the things you dream of?’
“I don’t own tomorrow or yesterday – today is all I’ve got. And if I don’t make today good, then I’m only gonna’ be p–ssed off tomorrow!”
- Christina Applegate has breast cancer
- Christina Applegate ready for hug again
- Christina Applegate is expecting a baby
- Christina Applegate is getting married
- Christina Aguilera’s ex husband finally move the rest of his things out from house
- Christina Applegate ties knot with Martyn LeNoble
- Patrick Swayze starts the charity event
- Jessica Alba is running out of time
- Christina Aguilera request for large photo of her nude photos for Marie Claire
- Dream house