Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas have been married for 13 years but their marriage didn’t go smoothly as time goes by. Both of them
are taking sometime apart.
Their rep told Us, “Catherine and Michael are taking some time apart to evaluate and work on their marriage.”
- Catherine Zeta-Jones is not having Anorexia
- Matt Damon and his wife renewed their wedding vows
- Catherine Zeta-Jones attended grandma’s funeral
- Catherine Zeta-Jones has checked into treatment center for Bipolar disorder
- Patsy Kensit’s marriage is on the rocks
- Michael Douglas has tumour in his throat
- Kris Humphries sad that his wife filed for divorce
- Engineering course
- Michael Jordan is engaged!
- Mick Jagger has no plans to tie knot with his girlfriend