Brooke Shields hope Britney Spears will get well soon.And says that her condition might caused from postpartum depression.A condition that Brooke Shields had after the birth of her first child.
Shields who has two daughters, Rowan, 3, and 10-month-old Grier, wrote the book Down Came the Rain: My Journey Through Postpartum Depression detailing her experience and how she overcame it.
She hopes her book will help Britney gets well if she reads it.If Britney need somebody to talk to,Shields will be there for her.
- Brooke Shields wants her daughter to celebrate birthday with Katie’ baby Suri
- Cher gives her support to Britney Spears
- Family is priority for Brooke Shields
- Some photos at Tom Cruise’s wedding with Katie Holmes
- Kirsten Dunst reveals about her rehab
- Jessica Alba publish her first book
- Brooke Mueller admitted into hospital for prescription drug abuse
- Charlie Sheen’s wife is pregnant
- Adele went for throat surgery
- Rain chains