Bret Michaels wants to sue Tony Awards because he claims that the brain hemorrhage that he had that nearly killed him was the injury from his 2009 performance at the Tony Awards.
He complain that the producers did not instruct him how to exit the stage properly and his head was knocked by a piece of the set.
The suit stated “One of the most common causes of this type of hemorrhage is head trauma — exactly like the one Michaels suffered at the hands of the Tony Awards.”
- Bret Michaels is in critical condition
- Kelly Osbourne fractured her elbow
- Britney Spears won three awards in MTV’s Video Music Awards
- Tila Tequila’s head injured
- Carrie Underwood celebrate Tony Romo’s birthday
- Doctors declared Usher’s stepson as brain dead
- Ryan Phillippe gives thumbs up to Reese’s boy Jake
- Other Gossips
- Cheryl Cole sticks to Eat Right 4 Your Type diet
- New Girl’s Max Greenfield Is Gwyneth Paltrow’s Virtual Pen Pal!