The Black Eyed Peas will have their performance at the Bridgestone Super Bowl XLV Halftime Show on February 6, 2011. The venue will be at the Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Other performers that had their performance there were Janet Jackson, The Who, Prince, the Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, U2 and Aerosmith.
- Janet Jackson and boyfriend split
- The Rolling Stones will have a concert in Hyde Park
- Paul McCartney is engaged
- Kim Kardashian will be doing workout video, skip Super Bowl
- Heather Mills wants eveything,almost everything
- “Take That” band performed live again
- Janet Jackson is not pregnant
- Paul McCartney tie knot with Nancy
- Sir Paul McCartney and RenÃ©e Zellweger spotted having a great time
- Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood got married