Six years after the death of of their bandmate Maurice Gibb, Bee Gees members Robin and Barry Gibb reunite again to perform some live shows again. But they will no more using Bee Gees as their band name. They were one of my favourite band. I like their song, “Saturday Night Fever”.
Robin Gibb says, “The two of us are getting back together again as we speak..”.
But Robin admits it will be difficult taking to the stage without his twin brother “(We) got through the breakwater of emotions… (Maurice was) not just a brother but a comrade in arms really. It’s an emotional thing when you lose someone that close”.
- Robin Gibb has died
- Late Bee Gees Robin Gibb’s son Robin-John’s wife gave birth
- Paris Hilton and Benji Madden went shopping together
- Johnny Depp’s disabled lady lawsuit dismissed
- Robbie Williams is back to Take That band
- Rebecca Romijnâ€˜s twin daughters are showing their personalities
- Olivia Newton-John will duet with Keith Urban
- Jennifer Lopez gave birth to twins!
- Sean Penn and wife Robin Wright Penn are divorcing
- Kara DioGuardi battle with eating disorder when younger