Open a retail business is not easy. I have been working in IT line for many years but my dream is to open a retail shop one day. I wish to be a successful business woman like Victoria Beckham. I never know she will be successful in retail business like now because she was one of the singer in Spice Girls group.
But I believe one thing is that as long you have the brains, determination and strive hard, anybody can be successful. To open a retail shop, you need to find a suitable location for your shop. Sometimes location can play an important role for your business. Nobody will notice your shop if it is located in a hidden place. And if your shop is located at places where people find parking is inconvenient, nobody will want to come.
Once you have find a suitable shop, you need buy some fixtures and displays to put your materials such as clothings, hats, shoes for sale and Retail Showcase. You also need to buy mannequins to display your clothings. If you decorate the mannequins nicely, customers will get attracted. When I go shopping, I always get attracted to the dress that the mannequin is wearing.
Nowadays wedding package for photos is so expensive, costing few thousands. Somebody suggested why not buy your own wedding dress and ask a photographer to take photos of you instead, even better if you have friend that is a photographer. This will save a lot! Better you save the money for honeymoon. Most of my friends signed up expensive wedding package for photos and the albums end up kept in the store after their wedding.
But where to buy wedding gowns? Most of the wedding gowns are so expensive. I came across this website DressFirst that sells wedding dresses and the price is reasonable. And delivery is free too if you buy their dresses.
This Satin Tulle Wedding Dress With Lace look very elegant. I bet any bride will look beautiful in this dress. And it is suitable for those who does not want to be too sexy but yet look attractive. I somehow feel that wearing a wedding dress with lace look very graceful compare than those without lace.
They also sell other dresses, beside wedding dresses like prom dress , party dress and also other dresses. I like this Prom Dress With Beading Sequins. I bet anybody will be center of attraction if wear this dress. They have different colors for this dress.
What about accessories? They also sell accessories such as wedding Veils, handbags. gloves, wedding flowers and many more. It is so convenient to shop online. Everything you need for your wedding is here. No need to go shop around and go through all the hassle and jam. I wish I have came across this website earlier. I had to go few shopping malls to buy one dress for my wedding dinner.
You can pay through Paypal and also track your orders. If there is any defect on the dress, you can returned it.
Do you like to eat kuey teow soup? There is this stall that sells kuey teow soup and chicken rice.
It is located at Jalan San Peng.
Eventhough the environment does not look nice but the food is nice. I have tried the kuey teow soup and it tastes delicious! As for chicken rice, I haven’t taste yet. They also have taufu and pig’s intestine.
Even well dressed people come here to eat. Suprisingly!
Jalan San Peng
Jewellery not only finishes off your outfit but it can also reveal a lot about your person. It can give little clues about the type of person you are and can even be used to translate your love for current trends in fashion. If you love diamonds or precious gems, check out some of the most stylish must haves for 2013. Treat yourself or a loved one to something that you can treasure for many years to come.
Here are 2013’s top 5 must have jewellery pieces:
1. The charm bracelet – every girl needs at least one charm bracelet. Worn by so many different celebs, the charm bracelet is a popular gift item. Charm bracelets are perfect collectors’ items and you can always keep your bracelet looking up to date with the latest charms.
2. Coloured sapphire rings – diamonds are a girl’s best friend but there’s a brand new contender for that number one spot in your heart; the sapphire. Coloured sapphires have come back into fashion and ever since Kate Middleton sported a giant blue engagement ring, coloured sapphires have become much more desirable. There are so many different colours and shades available so you can take your pick and choose something that represents you, your personality or your love for fashion.
3. Diamond bangles – immaculate finishes and intricate detailing is extremely popular. There’s nothing hotter than shiny, sparkly arm candy at the moment!
4. Statement necklaces – big, chunky necklaces were an absolute sensation on the catwalks for SS13 and this trend will take you through into AW13 too. Big statement necklaces are hot for this year and they make the perfect finish to any glam evening outfit. If you love a little bit of bling and don’t mind forking out for something filled with sparkly gems and diamonds, this look is ideal for you. www.gemstv.com has a fantastic range if you want to get some inspiration.
5. Colour changing stones – whether you like colour changing sapphires or two tone gems that change colour in the sunlight, this trend has made it big for 2013. What once may have been considered a gimmick is today a must have product for jewellery lovers.
Who says Royal family will only buy expensive clothes. Well, Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton, who is currently pregnant, bought a maternity dress from a London Topshop and it is only $55. Wow, this is a surprise.
Lovestruck designer Erika Shaw tells Us, “It’s so exciting that the Duchess of Cambridge bought one of my designs. I think it’s great that Kate wears high street brands.”
Click here to see the dress she bought.
Think after this, Erica will earn big bucks. Fans of Kate middleton might want to buy the same maternity dress as Kate but only if they are pregnant since it is a maternity dress. Well, they can always put a pillow inside the dress to look like pregnant.
Gabriel Aubry and Olivier Martinez had a fight at Halle Berry’s house which left Gabriel Aubry’s face with bruises. They had an agreement and thus, Gabriel’s lawyer went to court and dropped his restraining order against Olivier Martinez.
Sometimes when you drive during the noon, it is so glaring. You need to wear sunglass. Sunglass protects your eyes from sunlight.
Apart from that, you can look good wearing it. Look at Paris Hilton, she likes to wear big sunglasses that make her look like a star.
Via: Edel Optics
When you are busy working, you do not have time to go shopping. But at the same time, you do not want to wear the same old thing. How about buy clothings online? And best of all, you no need to go through the jam to buy your clothings.
You can buy clothings in this website, http://www.generalpants.com.au. They sell womens clothing and men clothings.
They have variety of brands such as Converse, Hurlet, Lee, Levis. They have different type of clothings such as shorts, jackets, jeans and many more.
If you are concern about whether the clothes fit to your body or not, they have size chart where for each size, it shows the measurement for bust, waist and hip.
If you buy more, which is over $75, the delivery charges is free. And they have a unique tracking code to know the status of your order.
If you have any questions or problems, you can always call them or email them. If you are not satisfied with your order, you can always return and exchange, as long it is within 14 days of pertaining your parcel.
They accepted different type of payment such as paypal, visa, american express, mastercard.
Donald Trump will be a grandpa again. His son Donald Jr.’s wife Vanessa is pregnant again.
He wrote on this Twitter on Wednesday, “Ok guys BIG NEWS (at least for me) my awesome wife Vanessa has another bun in the oven. Baby #3 on the way. Wish us luck!”
His son and his son’s wife already have two kids.